- Host family to arrive 15 mins early to put up decorations and greet guests. The food and beverages are to be set up on the trestle tables that we will provide.
- Children should wear comfortable, flexible clothing or sport/active attire and have bare feet during gym time. Long hair should be tied back. Please NO jewellery, belts, zips or buttons.
- Children only on the equipment – sorry no adults on any equipment
- You are to provide the food, beverages and birthday cake. Our kitchen has coffee/tea making facilities and a microwave/fridge that you can use. Please bring your own tea/coffee/milk and utensils/trays/dishes. We have tea towels, dish cloths and dishwashing liquid.
- Please ensure you clean up after yourself and be considerate of the next party and end your party on time. Please also take your rubbish with you when you go. If the gym/party area is not left clean and tidy there will be a $50.00 clean up fee charged.
- All children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please let parents know that when dropping off their children that they should arrive to collect their child/children at least 10 minutes before the party end time to ensure you don’t go over your party end time.
- Absolutely NO food or drinks are allowed on any of the gym floors or the gym equipment.
Please note all cancellations must be made in advance. If less than one week i.e 7 days before the party date we will not provide a refund. In all cases a $50.00 cancellation fee applies.
Once we have secured a coach we will confirm your booking with you, please note that bookings are subject to coach availability. Confirmation will be no later than 2 weeks before your party.